Blogging Generates Patient EngagementCase Studies
Hallmark Health Medical Associates (HHMA) partnered with MedTouch to stand out in the highly competitive Boston medical market. To meet this goal, the strategy focused on a blog to give the community an inside glimpse into the conditions they treat, their physicians’ personalities, and even some unbelievable patient stories.
increase in blog traffic in two months
appointment conversions from the blog in two months
of web traffic generated from the blog
As part of the comprehensive strategy, MedTouch:
- Aligned blog with current WordPress taxonomy and template structure
- Ghostwrote for physicians in their voice
- Launched Rapid Response strategy to tie nationally and locally relevant trending topics to timely blog posts
- Crafted social media posts for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Integrated Click-to-Tweet social media quotes within each story
- Automated enewsletter distribution of new blog posts
Key components of the strategy:
- Strategy alignment with business goals
- Physician and stakeholder buy-in
- Interviewing, writing and distribution of blog posts
- Social marketing
- Heroin blog supplemented public education campaign. The blog article had 2x the views of the entire previous month. combined.
- The two-month campaign resulted in a 940% increase in July and August 2016 as compared to the two months prior
- 22% of overall website traffic came from the blog
- The campaign resulted in 28 direct appointment requests
- On average 3 blog stories generated per one-hour interview
- 390% increase in enewsletter subscribers
If your organization is interested in launching a blog or you need assistance to improve your blog content or strategy, the experienced MedTouch content marketing team can help.
You may be interested in
by Case Studies
The Opportunity Evan Argintar, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon in the competitive Mid-Atlantic region, which stretches from D.C. to Baltimore. In...
by Case Studies
The Edward-Elmhurst Health merger created one of the largest integrated health systems in the state of Illinois. They needed a bold idea to...