Geo-Location Strategy for a Multi-State National BrandCase Studies
Banner Health partnered with MedTouch to move away from numerous sites to a single, united brand experience across all markets. Bannerhealth.com now encompasses all hospitals, its medical group, UAHealth.com, Banner Children’s, Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center and Careers pages. With over 10,000 physicians, hundreds of locations and thousands of pages of content now served up based on geographic filters, the new Banner Health site is leading the way in consumer-friendly healthcare.
This organizational change brings together system-wide messaging with location-specific content in a seamless manner. For example, if more specific content is available for the location involved, that content takes precedence over system-wide content. In addition, by leveraging and customizing several MedTouch modular components, this geolocation filter effortlessly cascades across news, events, landing pages and service line content.
physicians with custom search
Overall Internet Site eHealthcare Leadership
As part of the comprehensive strategy, MedTouch:
- Conducted an audience and persona workshop
- Designed a multi-site informational architecture and UX strategy
- Created a rich responsive design
- Planned content writing, wrote and migrated over 2000 pages
- Developed a custom provider directory, populated on import
- Implemented a multi-site content sharing
- Led eye-tracking and usability studies
- Implemented geolocation and “near me” location detection
- Integrated secure forms and site-wide security
- Launched Sitecore Experience Database (xDB) and Sitecore Experience Platform (XP)
Key components of the strategy:
- Integration of over 10,000 physicians with advanced sort and filter features
- Find a Doctor interactive search fields
- View “specialist” near you control
- Card based design
- Multi-state SEO strategy
- Read More content expansion
- Dynamically generated content based on a user’s location
“MedTouch is a highly effective strategic partner, combining both healthcare expertise and technical excellence. Given the size and goals of our organization, we needed a partner with proven experience executing complex projects. MedTouch led the strategy and leveraged advanced technologies, such as Sitecore for location-based personalization, creating a unified and patient-centric experience.”
- Elevsis Delgadillo, Senior Director, Digital Business Technology, Banner Health
You may be interested in
by Case Studies
Hallmark Health Medical Associates (HHMA) partnered with MedTouch to stand out in the highly competitive Boston medical market. To meet this goal,...
by Case Studies
Every organization has compelling stories. Recognizing those stories, and converting them to a strategic tool to build brand awareness, can be...