Vice President, Client Services
As the Vice President of Client Services, you will lead our clients as they partner with us to create the best digital marketing in healthcare. You will lead your portfolio of accounts to achieve profitability, growth, and client satisfaction. You will lead our teams to deliver the diversity of our offerings with increasing expertise, vision, predictability, and sustainability. And you will take a seat at the table with our leadership team to guide and grow our company.
In this role you will:
Serve our clients
- Partner with Chief Marketing Officers at some of our flagship clients - some of the country's largest health systems
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients and external partners to create new business opportunities
- Develop annual client strategy and objectives to secure client retention, ensure satisfaction, drive profitable growth and accelerate deals
- Navigate across complex organizations to ensure we are servicing clients in a cohesive, unified manner, staying ahead of their needs
- Provide proactive, strategic counsel to help each client achieve their stated goals and felt needs
- Stay abreast of the latest marketing technology trends and our offerings to integrate into planning efforts, business development efforts and client roadmaps
- Lead the proposal development process and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
Manage a portfolio
- Develop and manage client contracts and budgets, including SOW review and approval
- Synthesize information and solve problems with our teams, making yourself an invaluable part of solving problems and improving our team
- Check in with our clients on a regular basis to stay ahead of their needs and goals
- Manage the sale and delivery of 5-15 clients, $2-4m of annual professional services sales and revenue
- Manage to metrics (e.g. bookings, revenue, effective rate) and achieve outcomes (e.g. client satisfaction, employee engagement)
Lead our teams
- Ensure service delivery is meeting and exceeding client expectations, contributing to strong client references, effectively anticipating, identifying, and driving resolution to bottlenecks
- Influence and inspire teams to collaborate effectively to ensure we act as one cohesive unit/team and reach the highest level of client satisfaction
- Drive continual company strategy and process improvement initiatives
Be a key part of our leadership team
- Contribute to thought leadership, connecting our assets to create compelling offerings for our clients
- Serve on our strategy council, creating forward-thinking service offerings for our clients
- Engage in defining the company strategy with our senior leadership team
This role is just right for you if you have:
- A strong background in marketing systems or in client service and project delivery
- A combined 10+ years of experience in healthcare, hospitality, higher education, or other industries with consumer journeys
- A keen understanding of the nuances of business-to-consumer (or business-to-patient) marketing
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients
- A penchant for identifying opportunities to provide additional services and consultation
- Drive and tenacity to tackle your objectives and grow client accounts
- Talent in building and leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve team objectives
- Experience growing teams through mentorship, leadership, and inspiration
- Energy, ambition and a “can do” attitude that contributes the right spirit to your portfolio and the company
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed
- Unparalleled communications skills, you naturally exude tact and insight
- The capacity to handle bursts of stress
- Ability to travel up to 25% to be onsite with clients, prospective clients, and vendors/partners
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees appreciated
- Direct experience managing a portfolio of accounts in a professional services environment
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently spoke with Don Stanziano, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer...