Sitecore Tech Lead
As a Sitecore Tech Lead at MedTouch, you will lead a team of developers to deliver the technical architecture and project implementation of Sitecore websites. You are inquisitive and thorough by nature. When confronted with a complex and large-scale setback, you quickly identify a solution that satisfies a majority of the client’s priority issues, acknowledging the tradeoffs and articulating the long-term solution. We are looking for an accomplished technical leader capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving technology environment.
- Lead the technical development components for multiple Sitecore projects at a time, using latest industry standards and best practices.
- Architect and document solutions for each project and oversee the implementation.
- Act as the technical point of escalation on critically impactful projects with demanding clients, translating and communicating complex issues to a non-technical client team.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product code and expertly advise your team on module customizations and interactions.
- Code review the work of all developers on the team, evaluating maintainability, performance and security standards compliance.
- Gather client requirements and communicate them effectively to team members and project managers.
- Mentor and train developers on the team, optimizing their performance.
- Deliver projects consistently on time and under budget.
- Consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
The job is just right if you have:
- 7+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2+ years of development experience in a CMS, such as Sitecore, Ektron, Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity, Drupal, Adobe AEM or similar.
- A penchant for problem solving and ability to provide quick solutions for critical issues and long-term solutions to prevent their recurrence.
- Expertise working in a Microsoft .NET development environment.
- Experience working in source control, like Subversion, or GIT.
- Web development skills using ASP.NET (C#), MVC, SQL Server, and web services.
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
- A strong aversion to re-writing the same code over again on sequential projects; you want instead to build beautiful, re-usable code!
- A strong inclination toward finding the smartest and most efficient way to do something.
- An infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or certification in a related area.
- Sitecore Certification
- Sitecore MVP
- Microsoft Web Application or Azure certifications
- Experience working in an agile development environment
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
September 04, 2018 - September 07, 2018
Headed to Content Marketing World this September? Join Mariah Obiedzinski, our director of content marketing, for an interactive session about how...
Meet your soon-to-be new best friend, healthcare marketers: your website’s chatbot. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. Chatbots are software...