Senior .NET Developer (Sitecore)
Join Perficient and our team of national consultants who deliver thrilling customer experience solutions to Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet.
Location: Somerville or Remote
We currently have a Senior .NET Developer career opportunity in our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit (formerly MedTouch).
About our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit
Digital Health Solutions empowers health systems to be on the leading edge of consumer experience by transforming every digital touch point along the patient journey. We design, develop, and measure effective digital marketing programs, keeping in mind that every health system has its own unique business goals and marketing challenges. Headquartered in Somerville, MA, we are a fast-paced, innovative team and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. We’re a relationship based and people focused environment. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work with a team of skilled developers to provide support for multiple Sitecore clients’ sites and applications. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve process and implement different processes and technologies.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews, and mentorship.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile scrum team and participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Triage + resolve complex, systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
You may be a perfect fit if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2-3+ years of development experience in a CMS such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, or a similar system.
- Web development experience using ASP.NET (C#), MVC, SQL Server and Web Services.
- Experience explaining functionality to both internal audiences and clients.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
What you'll be working with
- Our technologies: .NET, PHP, Sitecore, Bootstrap
- Hosting: Azure
- Configuration management: TeamCity, Octopus
- Monitoring: New Relic
- Our team of passionate, curious, innovative professionals
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of paid time off plus 6 designated company holidays and 4 floating holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan options and 3% match including company stock.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with.
The latestView All
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), more than 45 million people have had their personal health information (PHI)...
Chatbots can be a powerful tool for your healthcare organization, but like any tool, their success lies in how you use them.