Senior .NET Developer
As a Senior Backend Engineer at MedTouch, you will work with a team of skilled developers in our Boston office to provide support for multiple Sitecore clients’ sites and applications. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem-solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve processes and implement different processes and technologies.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews, and mentorship.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile scrum team and participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Triage + resolve complex, systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
This job is just right if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2+ years of development experience in a CMS such as Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Episerver, Drupal.
- Previous experience working in source control like Git or Subversion.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
- Familiarity with SQL Server.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
What you’ll be working with:
- Our technologies: .NET, Sitecore
- Hosting: Azure
- DevOps: TeamCity, Octopus, Proget
- Monitoring: New Relic
- Our team of passionate, curious, innovative professionals
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company-sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...
November 04, 2019 - November 07, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-7, 2019 How can brands thrive in a world where everyone wants to feel like a preferred customer? By...