Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at MedTouch, you will enable the success of our clients by reviewing for quality of our custom websites before release. In this role, you’ll QA for design accuracy; this will include “pixel perfect-ness” across browsers and devices, in addition to functional and module testing. When viewing functionality or a site for the first time, your first thoughts are of all the ways things could go wrong – and how to test it! With remarkable attention to detail, you’ll persevere for correctness, performance, and automation every time.
We’re open to a contract to permanent arrangements for those who are interested!
- Understand and master all features of our clients’ websites through QA testing the sites and services we deliver.
- Assist in executing various tests; including visual and functional testing.
- Document test cases based on requirements and execute them accordingly.
- Record and run automated scripts for regression tests using Selenium IDE.
- Become a JIRA expert and submit any issues/defects using MedTouch processes and procedures.
- Communicate the status of tasks and escalations with the QA, development, and project management teams.
- Adapt to working with clients and internal tasks as priorities change and issues escalate.
The fitThis position is just right for you if you have:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Experience testing websites and reading scripts on web-based applications.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance, Business Analytics, or IT role.
- Prior experience working within Content Management Systems (CMS), such as Sitecore, WordPress, or Drupal.
- Familiarity with tablets and mobile devices, as well as multiple browsers to review cross browsers and cross devices.
- A keen attention to and appreciation for detail.
- An infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- A proven track record of getting at the root cause of issues and taking initiative.
- Experience in automation.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...
November 04, 2019 - November 07, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-7, 2019 How can brands thrive in a world where everyone wants to feel like a preferred customer? By...