As the Operations Analyst at MedTouch, you will be a catalyst for improvement across the business. Your natural curiosity about how our business works drives you to uncover new collaborative, cross-team opportunities and make them happen. Your savviness with numbers and analysis and your ambition to build strong, trusted relationships makes you an indispensable piece of how MedTouch grows.
In this role you will:
Sustain + Refine Our Business Metrics
- “Tell the story of the business” by reporting on key business metrics for decision-makers ranging from managers to leadership and board of directors.
- Develop new business performance analysis in areas like financial metrics, project performance, and strength of sales pipeline.
- Own enterprise-level operational forecasting through measuring the sales pipeline against available resources.
Improve Processes to Enable Growth
- Deliver results on some of the organization’s most challenging growth opportunities, such as resource planning, automating processes, and enhancing a culture of feedback.
- Be a connector—building relationships across departments and locations—and grow to become a trusted advisor on process decisions.
- Assist the facilitation of project debriefs, a key source of learning from our completed projects.
- Incorporate a strong thread of change management thinking into everything you do.
Administer Our Systems
- Expertly navigate our CRM (Salesforce) and project management systems (FinancialForce), always seeking to learn more.
- With a critical eye, enable our project managers and sales team to accurately forecast and track their projects and sales.
- Train a growing number of new hires on the tools and processes you own to ensure continued understanding of best practices.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (Engineering, Science, Management and beyond).
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytics-focused role.
- A desire to make a big impact on a growing business.
- Curiosity that drives you to understand how complex things work.
- The confidence required to accept and ask for feedback.
- A logical and analytical mind, unafraid of solving the unsolvable.
- An impressive amount of reliability and, “I got this”.
- Skill with numerical analysis and back-of-the-envelope calculations.
- Previous experience with Excel.
- An appreciation for people and terrible habit of smiling.
- Advanced Excel knowledge: you really know your way around.
- Previous experience with business intelligence (Tableau), CRM (Salesforce), or enterprise project management systems.
- Previous experience in a consulting role.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...
November 04, 2019 - November 07, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-7, 2019 How can brands thrive in a world where everyone wants to feel like a preferred customer? By...