Lead .NET Developer (Sitecore)
Join Perficient and our team of national consultants who deliver thrilling customer experience solutions to Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet.
Location: Somerville or Remote
We currently have a Lead .NET Developer career opportunity in our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit (formerly MedTouch).
About our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit
Digital Health Solutions empowers health systems to be on the leading edge of consumer experience by transforming every digital touch point along the patient journey. We design, develop, and measure effective digital marketing programs, keeping in mind that every health system has its own unique business goals and marketing challenges. Headquartered in Somerville, MA, we are a fast-paced, innovative team and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. We’re a relationship based and people focused environment. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
We are looking for a Lead Sitecore Developer to join our growing team of 80 Sitecore certified professionals and more than 12 MVPs. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to growing the partnership, our team, and our clients.
In this role, you’ll manage complex technical issues and influence our methodologies and best practices. In addition to development, triage, and code-reviews, you will impact processes for development, dev-ops, site performance and monitoring, and hosting. As a natural leader, you'll mentor fellow team members who are responsible for building, maintaining, improving, and hosting a best-in-class suite of healthcare websites. Your get-it-done approach will be the key to your success, while inspiring accountability and action in others.
- Roll up your sleeves to solve an array of complex technical problems from performance issues to failed builds, deployment, maintenance, and hosting.
- Research and understand new technologies quickly in order to architect, develop prototypes, or provide estimates.
- Serve as a client escalation point, providing business level explanations to complex technical questions and issues.
- Solve and triage internal delivery issues with a root-cause view, understanding how to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Seek to thoroughly understand our processes and methodologies; understand what works and what doesn’t, build improvements, and champion the best practices.
- Identify opportunities to enable faster cycles to production and higher quality releases for our clients and services.
- Code review the work of other developers on the team, evaluating maintainability, performance and security standards compliance.
- Lead and inspire exceptional delivery in all things technology, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and with high quality.
You may be a perfect fit if you have:
- 7+ years of development experience, preferably with Microsoft .NET.
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience with Sitecore CMS.
- In-depth experience in enterprise-class web development, maintenance, performance improvement, hosting, and deployment projects.
- A penchant for evaluative problem solving and ability to provide quick solutions for critical issues and long-term solutions to prevent their recurrence.
- Experience working in source control, like Subversion, or GIT.
- Web development skills using ASP.NET (C#), MVC, SQL Server, and web services.
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
- Strong communication skills to balance many technical and non-technical clients and internal business partners simultaneously.
- Motivation to self-direct and a track record of driving change, setting and managing priorities judiciously.
- An infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- A completed bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering or another relevant area and a background in web development.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
What you'll be working with
- Our technologies: .NET, PHP, Sitecore, Bootstrap
- Hosting: Azure
- Configuration management: TeamCity, Octopus
- Monitoring: New Relic
- Our team of passionate, curious, innovative professionals
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of paid time off plus 6 designated company holidays and 4 floating holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan options and 3% match including company stock.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with.
The latestView All
May 27, 2020 - May 29, 2020
Will you be in Portland, Maine for NESHCo? MedTouch will be there talking about inclusive digital marketing, how to address your patients or...
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), more than 45 million people have had their personal health information (PHI)...