Healthcare Digital Strategist
Join Perficient and our team of national consultants who deliver thrilling customer experience solutions to Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet.
We currently have a Healthcare Digital Strategist career opportunity in our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit (formerly MedTouch) in Somerville, MA.
About our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit
Digital Health Solutions empowers health systems to be on the leading edge of consumer experience by transforming every digital touch point along the patient journey. We design, develop, and measure effective digital marketing programs, keeping in mind that every health system has its own unique business goals and marketing challenges. Headquartered in Somerville, MA, we are a fast-paced, innovative team and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. We’re a relationship based and people focused environment. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As an expert strategist, you will work with hospitals, health plans, and similar organizations to develop digital roadmaps and project plans that address consumer needs and deliver ROI. Through competitive analysis, surveys, and KPIs, you’ll tell the story of the healthcare consumer experience and present your strategic recommendations to clients. Your guidance will enable healthcare organizations to develop long-term digital marketing growth plans and position them innovatively in their markets.
Lead clients through strategic discovery:
- Lead workshops that assist clients in identifying growth goals & KPIs, developing annual or multi-year roadmaps, and formulating clear project plans.
- Create effective stories that demonstrate value by using client data and collaborate with the Accounts team to direct clients’ strategy.
- Ask “have you thought about this?” questions that unlock opportunities to expand clients’ strategy.
- Advise clients’ investment in their marketing tech stack based upon goals, timeline, and budget.
- Create a culture of service excellence, understanding our clients’ needs and advocating for their perspective in internal meetings.
- Develop web site structure, navigation and full sitemaps for clients.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to build personas and journey maps that address the nuances of specific audience sectors.
- Develop monthly or quarterly client strategy reports or workshops to continuously raise the bar for clients’ strategy.
- Create executive reports and scorecards to demonstrate your strategy recommendation.
- Review client proposals and SOWs and present ROI, vision, and executive reporting to clients.
- Travel 10-20% to meet clients and prospects onsite.
Build our internal strategies:
- Collaborate with our Director of Strategy and internal creative teams to build reusable client offerings.
- Stay up to date with changing technology and leverage the evolving technology service catalog for our clients.
Ideally, you will have worked with healthcare clients, particularly hospitals, in the past. If not, you have a solid background in leading client strategy sessions and have a passion for improving the healthcare experience.
This role is just right for you if you have:
- 5+ years’ experience developing digital marketing strategy plans, agency experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with healthcare systems or a healthcare-focused industry.
- The ability to provide thoughtful and thought-provoking delivery of complex and personalized strategies that build clients’ confidence and pique their interest for more.
- Expert ability to produce thoughtful journey maps, personas, competitive analyses, and scorecards.
- Experience leveraging CRM, CMS, marketing automation and reputation management technologies to accomplish long-term strategy goals.
- The ability to produce a catalogue of solutions for client needs and maintain a general understanding of all things digital.
- Talent in building relationships, leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve objectives.
- An innate ability to identify digital trends, predict their impact, and preemptively provide strategic solutions for clients.
- An insatiable desire to learn and passion to improve the lives of patients.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees always welcomed.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of paid time off plus 6 designated company holidays and 4 floating holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan options and 3% match including company stock.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with.
The latestView All
May 27, 2020 - May 29, 2020
Will you be in Portland, Maine for NESHCo? MedTouch will be there talking about inclusive digital marketing, how to address your patients or...
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), more than 45 million people have had their personal health information (PHI)...