Growth Marketing Manager
As Growth Marketing Manager at MedTouch, you will develop and execute marketing initiatives that generate leads and nurture our target market: marketing departments within healthcare provider and payer organizations. Working closely with our internal creative teams, you’ll serve as the point person for all lead generation marketing initiatives and own the full lifecycle of these campaigns, from concept to completion. As a detail and data-enthusiast, you’ll continually assess and improve your marketing tactics based on evolving data, ensuring alignment with our overall company objectives. Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations + Demand Generation, this role has the opportunity to explore the unique challenges of positioning our B2C marketing strategy and technology offering to other marketers—you’ll be continually challenged to raise your game!
You will:Deliver leads to achieve your target
- Develop and refine our strategy across campaigns.
- Qualify leads based on research and ensure a smooth handoff to sales.
- Track and nurture leads, leveraging our CRM and marketing automation (Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot).
Create, execute, and optimize campaigns
- Drive strategic marketing programs including SEM, display, tradeshow, content marketing, social, and email nurture to increase lead volume and conversion rates, ultimately impacting revenue.
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Design and other internal teams to develop effective marketing assets and approaches.
- Coordinate other marketing initiatives, including conferences, webinars, awards, and client appreciation efforts.
- Develop and analyze metrics to evaluate the end-to-end customer experience across various media channels and customer touch points, continually improving our approach.
Strengthen our marketing foundations
- Be a constant student of our market, refining our understanding of the needs of our buyers and their journeys to solutions.
- Quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and articulate them to our target audience.
- Write and manage content across website and social platforms.
- Build upon our brand identity as thought leaders by coordinating blogs, whitepapers, and case studies from our internal subject matter experts.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 5+ years of lead generation success, including campaign development and execution.
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B environment, overseeing programs that leverage content marketing, inbound marketing, PPC, SEO, and social media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills—you can write with jazz, polish and flawless grammar.
- Experience with tools within Marketing Automation (we use Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), CRM (Salesforce), Social Management, Google Analytics, CMS (Sitecore).
- Market orientation; you aim to better understand and to see everything through the lens of our target buyer.
- Hustle + entrepreneurial instincts; you are a proactive self-starter with a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Advanced project management skills in a tight, deadline-driven environment with complex stakeholders.
- Insatiable drive to succeed and a natural inclination toward soliciting and using feedback for continuous improvement.
- Flexibility in your approach, including the ability to thrive in a dynamic, change-oriented work environment.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree, marketing-related degrees appreciated.
- Experience marketing custom solutions in a B2B environment.
- Experience working in a digital agency environment focused on healthcare or experience in the payer/provider side of healthcare.
- Experience tracking and nurturing prospects in Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Pardot).
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
November 04, 2019 - November 06, 2019
Location: Orlando, FL Date: November 4-6, 2019 The 23nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC) will bring together leaders from hospitals,...
Many content strategists and marketing experts approach blog writing the same way: Identify your topic Interview your subject-matter expert...