Digital Project Coordinator
As a Digital Project Coordinator at MedTouch, you’ll be responsible for administering and organizing our largest web projects. Your attention to detail, can-do attitude and eagerness to learn the field of Project Management will enable you to succeed in this fast-paced position.
- Quickly come up to speed in all things MedTouch: our solutions, services and mission in order to ensure we continue to deliver results quickly and effectively for our clients.
- Schedule project meetings, develop agendas and write meeting minutes.
- Prepare status reports, update client dashboards and assist in client billing.
- Identify and follow through to resolve action items, issues or risks.
- Update project plans, including resources, time-frames and budgets.
- Report on project progress and communicate relevant information to management.
- Prepare and maintain project archives; ensure that all phases of the project are documented and archived appropriately.
The job is just right if you have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-3 years of experience in the web, digital, content, e-commerce or IT space.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn and grow.
- Fantastic listening skills, capable of recognizing subtlety and innuendo in conversations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity and ease with technology.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Stability and consistency under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Experience in a professional services/consulting setting.
- Practice communicating and building relationships with external clients.
- Exposure to working on large-scale web-related projects.
- Experience using Basecamp, JIRA, or FinancialForce.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
Twitter’s user growth has slowed compared with other major social channels. But the platform is far from dead, particularly in healthcare....
We search for health information in times of heightened emotions: fear, stress, frustration, dread—and even, at times, excitement and...