Digital Web Analyst
We are seeking a Google Analytics expert who can identify business trends and outcomes using both client data and website analytics to help our clients make priority decisions.
This individual will build upon our reputation of proven success by relaying digital marketing data as actionable insights and story lines. They will look for opportunities to expand our engagement with clients by delivering comprehensive reports and value-driven strategy.
You will use Google Analytics data to:
- Develop measurements, track performance, and tailor plans to client goals and KPIs.
- Manage, create, and deploy site tagging using Google Tag Manager or equal.
- Develop ROI models for campaign reporting.
- Dive deep into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Collaboratively prepare monthly/quarterly client reports that provide new and creative recommendations.
You will work with strategy to:
- Advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of marketing disciplines such as search, display, and other inbound marketing techniques.
- Proactively implement strategy work plans as client needs and requirements evolve.
- Produce integrated content, social and engagement reports and plan outcomes.
- Participate in value mapping of client goals and activity.
You will enhance client relationships by:
- Staying up-to-date with changing technology and leveraging the latest developments for MedTouch and our clients.
- Seeking out and taking advantage of opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
The job is just right if you have:
- A degree or certification in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar digital strategy or website analytics position or interactive agency environment.
- Certifications by Google in Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Demonstrated expertise monitoring client search rankings and auditing site content according to SEO best practices.
- Delivered actionable insights using web performance tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Proven success managing and growing conversions on client sites.
- Experience with Tag Managers and tag creations/deployment.
- Expert-level experience presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
- Working knowledge of best practices in website usability and design.
- Certifications in Google AdWords.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Exposure to large-scale web-related projects experience.
- Marketing funnel experience.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
September 04, 2018 - September 07, 2018
Headed to Content Marketing World this September? Join Mariah Obiedzinski, our director of content marketing, for an interactive session about how...
Marketing as a Catalyst for Innovation and Change: A Conversation with Craig Kartchner from HonorHealth
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently sat down with Craig Kartchner, AVP of Growth and Performance Marketing...