As Account Director you will take charge of valued MedTouch accounts, helping them envision and achieve a new and larger future together. Leveraging your healthcare and client relationship management experience, you’ll guide clients through website builds, redesigns, digital strategy, and digital campaigns. Collectively, these initiatives will produce results that achieve the strategic business objectives of each client. Your masterful leadership will enable their continued success and ever-growing online presence.
- Develop strong and sustainable business relationships with clients by thoroughly understanding their business objectives, competitive landscape and industry best practices.
- Sell and manage over $1.5M of professional services revenue by acting as a strategic advisor for existing clients and shepherding new opportunities through the sales process.
- Be an expert on MedTouch services, who we are and why we’re the best fit to meet our client’s business objectives.
- Advise MedTouch specialists on your client’s business landscape and objectives, ensuring each initiative aligns with their long-term goals.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives, as well as healthcare trends that may impact client success.
- Serve as a client advisor, guiding clients to achieve their business goals by recommending additional MedTouch services to meet their objectives.
- Travel to meet clients on site 1-2 times a month.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive or Director in the digital space.
- 2+ years’ experience managing healthcare clients or working in a hospital or health plan setting.
- 7+ years of experience in professional services or agency world.
- Digital strategy experience and the ability to cultivate a new, robust vision of the future from a seemingly simple request.
- Energy, ambition and a “can do” attitude that contributes the right spirit to the client services team.
- Drive and tenacity to tackle your objectives and grow client accounts.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs.
- Unparalleled communication skills, you naturally exude tact and insight.
- Solid grasp of CMS technology and digital marketing strategies at the conceptual level.
- Experience in coordinating small initiatives for clients.
- A capacity at handling bursts of stress.
- Experience using a CRM to manage the sales process.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees preferred.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019
Please join Salesforce and MedTouch for this free half-day Patient Journey Workshop focused on three critical healthcare marketing takeaways: ...
January 08, 2020 - January 08, 2020
Are you planning for your 2020 goals? Are you unsure exactly how to measure them? Building on her pre-conference session at this year's Healthcare...