As Account Director you will take charge of new and existing MedTouch accounts to guide and grow client relationships. You’ll leverage your technical and relational experience to skillfully manage assigned accounts to meet your clients’ needs as they journey from website design and launch to ongoing digital marketing campaigns. Your guidance will enable their continued success in digital marketing and ever-growing online presence.
- Sell and manage over $1M of client revenue by acting as a strategic advisor for existing clients and shepherding new opportunities through the sales process.
- Become an expert on MedTouch Services, who we are and why we’re the best for our clients.
- Learn the ins and outs of your MedTouch clients, their projects and their needs.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives.
- Develop sustainable business relationships built on the reliability and quality of your support.
- Manage engagement teams on digital projects.
- Serve as a client advisor on digital projects.
- Tactfully recommend MedTouch services based on clients’ best interests.
- Travel to meet clients on site 1-2 times a month.
- Contribute and engage with our team and the overall MedTouch culture and ethos.
The job is just right if you have:
- Energy, ambition and a “can do” attitude that seeks out new knowledge and skills for continual growth.
- Drive and tenacity to tackle your objectives and grow client accounts.
- 6+ years of experience in the software, professional services or Interactive Agency world.
- 4+ years of experience as a Web Account Manager, Interactive Account Executive or Director in the digital space.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed.
- The ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs, or in other words, you are able to uphold a general understanding of many, many things.
- Unparalleled communications skills, you naturally exude tact and insight.
- Solid grasp of web technologies at the conceptual level.
- Initiative and the desire to define relationships and reinforce scope throughout the project as needed.
- The unique ability to put clients at ease by helping them understand the big picture.
- Experience using a CRM to manage sales process.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degrees preferred.
- Previous involvement in website delivery and/or experience in digital project management.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.
Who we are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
The latestView All
September 04, 2018 - September 07, 2018
Headed to Content Marketing World this September? Join Mariah Obiedzinski, our director of content marketing, for an interactive session about how...
Marketing as a Catalyst for Innovation and Change: A Conversation with Craig Kartchner from HonorHealth
James Gardner, head of Market + Business Development for MedTouch, recently sat down with Craig Kartchner, AVP of Growth and Performance Marketing...