Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Cambridge, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
MedTouch is in search of a creative mind to be the face of our client websites! If you are a seasoned Web Designer who thrives in a collaborative environment, loves to problem solve, and relishes the opportunity to deliver high class designs to the healthcare industry, this is place for you.
In this role you will:
- Envision and deliver great looking, highly functional designs for websites, mobile sites, Facebook applications, social media channels and other cool stuff that hasn’t been invented yet
- Work from wireframes/prototypes and usability-focused design techniques, collaborating with team members of various disciplines
- Lead the visual and experience design strategy on a project by project basis and ensure that solutions are optimized for performance, usability and sustainability before handing off all necessary design components (PSDs) to front end development
- Create UX flow and drive best practices with consideration for consistent design patterns, scalability, integration and ease of maintenance across multiple platforms
- Communicate effectively with project managers
- You have a completed BA or BS in a related major
- You have a minimum four years’ experience with interactive, web-based and mobile design
- You understand CSS/3 and responsive design
- You are a master of Adobe Creative Suite
- You have a working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices
- You have a killer portfolio to present to us that effectively showcases web experience across user experience, interface, interactive, graphic and web design
- You have an endless thirst for knowledge, an open mind, and the flexibility to design, and design well, with a team
- You have experience working in the healthcare industry
- You have experience with CMS integration such as Sitecore, Ektron, Kenitco, Sharepoint, Sitefinity or Wordpress
- You have practiced web design within ASP.NET and/or PHP framework
Who We Really Are
We have a strict code of ethics: no gossip, no lying, and no playing politics. We are committed to personal and professional growth at the highest level, dealing honestly and fairly with each other, and striving to achieve a company culture worth coming into every morning.
What We Can Offer You
- Market competitive salary
- 15 paid vacation days and 9 company holidays
- Full benefits package and 401(k)
- Educational stipend and tax free commuter benefits
- Company sponsored charity opportunities
- Seriously awesome people to work with