Who We Are:
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Cambridge, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As Account Manager you will take charge of valued, longstanding MedTouch accounts and keep them humming like well-oiled machines. As you manage each account you will leverage your extensive knowledge of your client’s needs to help them make decisions toward continued online success.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert on MedTouch Services, who we are and why we’re good for our clients
- Learn the ins and outs of your MedTouch clients, their projects and their needs
- Be the point of contact for all client issues, concerns and questions
- Troubleshoot and/or distribute client issues based off level of escalation required
- Manage shorter term web projects such as single module implementations, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of all current and upcoming activity with client accounts, including strategy and sales initiatives
- Facilitate communication between Account, Project and Technical teams to ensure everyone involved with the client is up to date
- Develop sustainable business relationships of reliability and support with your clients
- Tactfully recommend MedTouch services based on clients’ best interests
- Travel 10-15% of the time to meet clients on site and at professional functions
- Contribute to the overall MedTouch culture and ethos
- You have a completed a B.S. or B.A. in a related or otherwise interesting field
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Web Account Manager, an Interactive Account Executive or similar type of position
- You possess excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills, nothing slips by you unnoticed
- You have the ability to reproduce a catalogue of solutions for client needs, or in other words, you are able to uphold a general understanding of many, many things
- You know what ‘done’ means and you’re capable of pushing tasks through until they are complete
- You have a middle name and it’s Follow-up
- You’re competent viewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- You possess unparalleled communications skills that are practically oozing with tact and insight
- You are web savvy and are comfortable tackling basic technical tasks
- You have experience as a web-related Project Manager
- You have experience working with or in the Healthcare industry
- You have experience managing and leading a team
Who We Really Are
We have strict code of ethics: no gossip, no lying, no playing politics. We are committed to personal and professional growth at the highest level, dealing honestly and fairly with each other, and striving to achieve a company culture worthy of your time.
What We Can Offer You
- Market competitive salary
- 15 paid vacation days and 9 company holidays
- Full benefits package including 401(K)
- Company sponsored charity and educational opportunities
- Tax free commuter benefits
- Seriously awesome people to work with