Sitecore Content Management System for Healthcare
MedTouch is Sitecore's leading Certified Solution Partner for healthcare, with specializations in three disciplines - Consumer Engagement, Mobile and CRM. Through our Healthcare Accelerator Framework, MedTouch can provide out-of-the-box functionality on a .NET software platform with dozens of healthcare-specific modules.
Winner of the 2012 and 2010 Healthcare Site of the Year, MedTouch is the choice for healthcare organizations nationwide. As your strategy partner, we support your overall online success -- from strategy to web development, mobile, intranet, and search.
Sitecore is the #1 Gartner Group ranked content management system (CMS) product on the market. It has thousands of installs, a fully robust API, and an active development community. Sitecore can deliver content in a variety of contexts: websites, rich internet applications, mobile sites, RSS feeds, email, social media, etc.
- .NET Platform that integrates flawlessly with third party products
- Easy to use – meeting marketing and IT needs
- You own the software – forget the vendor platform bind
- Worfklow management and email review
- Content scheduling and archiving
- Flexible, scalable software – manage multiple sites from one CMS
- Dynamic publishing - ability to publish once, publish everywhere
- Multi-device output
- Real-time personalization
|MedTouch is Sitecore's leading healthcare partner and we build healthcare specific modules for Sitecore. This means our nine years of developing dozens of modules can be put to work while allowing internal developers to work side-by-side on the project.
- Find a Doctor
- Online Bill Pay
- Make an Appointment
- Calendar Events
- Contact Us
- Health Library Integration
- Clinical Trials
- Patient Testimonials
- Email a Patient
- Advanced Site Search
- Greeting Cards
MedTouch Healthcare Accelerator Framework v2.0*
- Content Elements, Tabs, Accordions, Slider
- Image Library default structures
- Forms Manager, purchase of commonly used forms
- CMS Default Template (standard across all clients unless customization and allows them to place content before a design is done)
*Included with standard installations.
- Proximity Navigation driven off of the sitemap
- Main Menu with menu driven dropdowns
- Site Search with the ability to exclude individual pages
- List Manager and Filtering ability
- 301 Redirect Manager for 301 and vanity URLs