Junior Project Manager
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
Location: Boston, MA
MedTouch is seeking an individual with a unique blend of client engagement savvy and technical expertise. Internally known as the Services Project Manager, this person helps ensure our clients’ success by managing client support requests from submission to successful resolution. This includes initial intake, triage, resolution or escalation, testing, and client approval.
In this role you will become an expert with the Sitecore Content Management System (CMS) and the technical set-up of complex, multi-layer sites while simultaneously serving as a trusted partner for MedTouch clients.
- Act as the main point of contact for incoming CMS support requests and questions for clients, maintaining a high standard of excellence.
- Ensure deadlines are met by exercising prompt and detailed communication back to the client on status of tasks.
- Answer training questions and provide documentation to the client on updates.
- Prepare status reports, update client dashboards, and assist in client billing.
- Schedule client and internal meetings to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Distribute or troubleshoot, triage and resolve incoming client requests within Sitecore CMS.
- Become an expert on the technical setup of assigned client sites.
- Manage client deploy schedules, creating tasks and reports as well as verifying QA.
- Facilitate client Software Release Management projects.
- Create client facing documents for maintenance and technical monitoring options.
- Maintain skills in web technologies and Sitecore, utilizing all available training materials, web sites, and knowledge bases.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a web development related role that consists of one or more of the following activities: project management, requirements development, testing, or training.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and other web technologies, as well as an understanding of website usability best practices.
- Exposure to working on large-scale web-related projects.
- A general understanding of project management and quality assurance principles.
- Experience providing support to internal and external stakeholders.
- A track record of maintaining a positive, can-do attitude, and a relentless enthusiasm for improvement.
- Demonstrated initiative, persistence and creativity in solving complex problems.
- Stability and consistency under pressure and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Previous experience with an enterprise Content Management System, particularly Sitecore.
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.