Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) for the Innovation Team, the Executive Assistant will serve a critical support role, consistently displaying exceptional written and verbal communication with clients and colleagues, alike. The right candidate will drive enormous value by supporting the team during a time of growth, focusing on two crucial results areas: executive support and office management.
- Assist our CSO with a variety of urgent and sensitive tasks, inspiring confidence that items you’re given are executed with high quality and on time.
- Provide the kind of proactive and detail oriented support that will guarantee our CSO is consistently informed, prepared, and highly leveraged.
- Manage complex travel arrangements and adjust as needed, based on shifting schedules, business needs etc.
- Update PowerPoint and Word contracts as needed.
- Manage and help prioritize a complex calendar and schedule meetings, ensuring the CSO is prepared and well-versed for meetings and engagements.
- Assist with budget management in Excel, including but not limited to travel and office expenses.
- Exercise extraordinary multi-tasking skills, solving pressing needs, and continuing to keep longer term initiatives moving forward all at once.
- Oversee the MedTouch client satisfaction program, including scheduling check ins and adding results and updates to the database.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to confidential materials and discussions.
- Provide comprehensive support and field requests from the Cedar Rapids office, other members of the leadership team and directors as needed.
- Coordinate off-site team retreats, lunches, and other events as needed.
- Serve as the first point of contact and office manager for the Cedar Rapids office, including hosting office events and welcoming visitors, ensuring an excellent experience for all.
- Manage daily kitchen and overall office cleanliness, including emptying dishwasher, tidying, and coordinating with facility management and cleaning company.
The job is just right if you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience.
- Five plus years’ experience as an Administrative Professional, Office Manager and/or Executive Assistant.
- Fluency in MS Office Suite and an ability to pick up quickly on various office tools and tricks.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the flexibility to take on a variety of different responsibilities.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and multitask.
- An understanding of urgency and a predisposition to over communicating.
- Previous experience in a small, high-growth organization.
- Experience building processes and best practices with little or no direction.
- You value career growth in executive support and administrative management.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.