Digital Project Manager
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
Location: Boston, MA
As a Digital Project Manager at MedTouch, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the sign off to site launch and beyond. You will navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, last minute changes, and launches. By collaborating with our technical and strategy teams you’ll be delivering high quality and efficient implementations to our valued clients.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert in all things MedTouch: Our solutions, services, and mission in order to ensure we continue to deliver results quickly and effectively for our clients.
- Be the primary point of contact with customers, interacting daily on the phone, via conference calls, online and in-person with client stakeholders.
- Become the trusted advisor to your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues.
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost, fixed-time engagements. Anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address with internal and external stakeholders.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in person meetings, and management by walking around.
- Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Project Management team by seeking opportunities for feedback and development.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude, acknowledge and appreciate teammates’ contributions, and contribute to the overall MedTouch culture and ethos.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Travel 5-10% of the time to meet customers on site and represent MedTouch at external events.
This role could be a fit if you have:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in the Web, Digital, content, E-commerce or IT space.
- 3+ years of experience as a Web/Digital/CMS/E-commerce Project Manager in a consulting firm, agency, health plan or healthcare environment.
- The ability to build consensus with clients and colleagues through outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as MS Project, FinancialForce, Workfront etc.
- Web savvy and a working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for turning over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore.
- PMP certification or one in process.
- Experience working in the healthcare or health plan industry.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- Experience with fixed-cost, fixed-time projects as well as practice working in a consultative setting.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of PTO per year plus nine paid company holidays and other time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.