Digital Project Manager
Join Perficient and our team of national consultants who deliver thrilling customer experience solutions to Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet.
We currently have a Digital Project Manager career opportunity in our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit (formerly MedTouch).
About our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit
Digital Health Solutions empowers health systems to be on the leading edge of consumer experience by transforming every digital touch point along the patient journey. We design, develop, and measure effective digital marketing programs, keeping in mind that every health system has its own unique business goals and marketing challenges. Headquartered in Somerville, MA, we are a fast-paced, innovative team and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. We’re a relationship based and people focused environment. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing multiple strategy, digital marketing, and technology projects for some of the best brands in healthcare. Leveraging your digital experience and project management skills, you’ll work with our technology and creative services teams to complete projects and build delivery processes along the way. By effectively engaging stakeholders and clients, you’ll drive measurable progress with minimal supervision. The long-term relationships that you’ll build with clients will allow you to see the impact of your work in the lives of their patients.
- Manage comprehensive projects that involve technology, strategy and digital marketing components.
- Be the primary point of contact for one to three of our largest clients and become their trusted advisor – listen actively to their concerns and questions to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management.
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to identify, mitigate, and resolve project risk.
- Proactively manage scope on projects, whether fixed-cost, fixed-time or time and materials engagements.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in person meetings, and management by walking around.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Work closely with your Account Manager to provide excellent client experiences.
- Travel 10-20% of the time to meet customers on site and represent Perficient at external events.
You may be a perfect fit if you have:
- 5+ years of project management experience in the web, digital, e-commerce or technology space.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects valued at $500k+ and that have involved both technical build and design/strategy components.
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients.
- A working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as MS Project, FinancialForce, SmartSheet,
- Strong collaboration and team building skills as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for and desire to turn over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- Experience contributing to the development of reproducible processes for project delivery.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing concepts, deliverables, and standard project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore and/or Drupal.
- Experience in a consultative setting.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen days of paid time off plus 6 designated company holidays and 4 floating holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan options and 3% match including company stock.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with.
The latestView All
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), more than 45 million people have had their personal health information (PHI)...
Chatbots can be a powerful tool for your healthcare organization, but like any tool, their success lies in how you use them.